The Ludacris Concert

The Ludacris Concert
    Trevin Brannon

Sunday, Oct 8, a Widely known artist came to Grand Junction. This artist was none other than Ludacris! Ludacris is very popular with his number-one song having 161 million listens on Spotify. In case you missed the concert I got words from a Palisade student who was able to show up at the concert. Senior Trevin Brannon had to say, “ The concert was entertaining. I am a big fan of Ludacris and, really like his songs. Overall I am very happy I was able to go.” I know concerts aren’t for everyone whether it is the crowded people or the loud music concerts just might not be for you. I asked Trevin what he thought about these and he said “ If I’m being completely honest I don’t remember it being that crowded mostly near the stage but when you went farther back it was a lot better. The music was kind of loud but not loud enough to hurt your ears in any way.”  

Concerts in general can be stressful and sometimes dangerous. One of the most dangerous places in a concert can be the moshpit (The moshpit at a concert is the area in front of the stage where people jump up and down.) There have been multiple incidents of people getting hurt in a moshpit. These injuries can vary from something small like your foot getting stomped on all the way to possible injuries that would make you go to the hospital. Although at concerts you can usually find an ambulance nearby in case you get hurt. A way you could avoid getting hurt and possibly stop others from getting hurt is to mind the people around you. With something like a moshpit, it’s really easy to get separated from a group of people so be aware of your surroundings. But as Trevin said concerts can be very fun and would highly recommend going to one.