Incoming Ap Tests.

Alan Rocha
Picture outside the testing room inside aux gym

For most students the final month usually entails only one thing to worry about and that’s finals but for students taking AP classes the last month comes with AP tests. Of Course not every student that takes an AP class takes the test, but a majority do take the exam. These tests take around 4 hours and last all morning.

Palisade High School offers 12 AP Courses like AP US Gov, AP Spanish, and AP Calculus.These courses are seen as University level classes and also give college credit depending on how good you do on the test on a scale from 1 to 5. All AP tests are administered in the auxiliary gym with the gym being closed since last week so that the test takers don’t have to be interrupted and can’t focus on the tests.

Ap tests are handled by College Board who also handle the PSAT’s and SAT’s. Unlike the tests just mentioned, AP Tests are not digital and are still taken on pencil and paper with different tests having different ways of taking them. For Example the Ap Spanish test has different sections like the written section, speaking section and the basic multiple choice questions.

Sebastian Urdaneta a Sophomore at Palisade High school is going to be taking the AP exam For AP Spanish. Sebastian says “I wanted to take this AP test because it gives college credit if I pass the test” he also adds his thoughts about the Spanish Test “ I would recommend it (AP Spanish) because it’s one of the easier tests to pass” 

Good luck to all Palisade bulldogs who will be taking the AP exams. Give it your all in these tests and show what you’ve learned this year.