Mr. Palisade Preview

Last+years+Mr.+Palisade+winner+Teagan+Brannan+all+dressed+up+to+entertain.+Photo+provided%3A+Teagan+Brannan.+
Last year’s Mr. Palisade winner Teagan Brannan all dressed up to entertain. Photo provided: Teagan Brannan.

Do you have talents you want to showcase to an audience? Do you have the personality that can fit the crown? Do you enjoy entertaining and want to show off to a crowd? Then you have what it takes to be the next Mr. Palisade!

Each year, Palisade hosts the annual Mr. Palisade contest, a pageant for boy students here at the school. Most of the time, boys will wear dresses on stage or sing a song, but other times some boys showcase a special talent of theirs which can range from comedy, juggling, or dancing. Along with a special crown and sash, the winning boy will win the bragging rights of Mr. Palisade. Last year’s winner, Teagan Brannan, performed in all out drag. As a junior this year, Teagan will be graduating with the 2024 seniors, but has enjoyed his time at Palisade. He is involved in theater and choir, so it was obvious at the start that he had to participate in the contest. “Mr. Palisade is such a great experience with such great people,” says Teagan, “I loved it.” This year’s Mr. Palisade competition will be held on February 27th at 6 PM in the auditorium. Make sure to come see your favorite boys dress out onstage and battle for the title of Mr. Palisade!