Senior Voting

Mallory Brownell
The Class of 2024 voting has opened up, reminding us of only 12 weeks until graduation.

With only 12 weeks left in the school year, Senior voting has officially kicked off with nominations being closed last week and candidates being announced. Some of our classic favorite categories are back, joined by some fun new categories that are sure to make students stand out in the best way possible.

Senior voting is an annual tradition where the Senior class nominates students that they think goes best with a category, and when candidates are picked, the rest of the school can vote who they think best fits the brand. Some of the categories this year include, most likely to be on aux, best hair, and best thrifter. All of the sections are very silly and light hearted but offer a great way for Seniors to come a bit closer together before they head out to college next year.

Some of these categories are going to be a tough decision for many as the candidates are just too good, like future Olympians, who Mia De Villagas-Decker, Lauren Hardin, and Macy Beilman are all competing for. Or maybe in some cases they may not be as sought after, such as worst driver which is contested by Angelo Guarente, Charlotte Allen, and Connor Moseley. Another new category that has many people excited is best trio, whose candidates include, Ava, Isa, and Diana, Anglyne, Ilish, and Myka, and, Esme, Ila, and Mia! STUCO has done a phenomenal job picking these categories and everyone reading should go vote for your favorites!

Senior voting gives us all a great look back on the last four years, and even though we are excited for bigger things in the future, it’s nice to be in the moment and vote for friends we’ve grown so close with since Freshman year.