NHL All Star Games

Kaleb Wells
Nathan McKinnon Jersey

It’s that time of the year, the National Hockey League all stars game happened February 3rd. The all star games marks the halfway point in the NHL season. The all stars game is played by one person from each team out of thirty two teams. An additional of twelves players eight skaters and four goalies were voted in by fans. There are four teams and each team gets a captain and a celebrity captain. Team Auston Matthews was accompanied by Justin Bieber. Team Connor Mcdavid was accompanied by Will Arnett. Team Nathan Mckinnion was accompanied by Tate McRae. Team Quinn and Jack Hughes were accompanied by Michael Buble.

The first game was team McKinnon and team David. Connor McDavid in this season has dropped 20 goals. Nathan McKinnon has 31 goals this season. This matchup was really good to kick off the all star games. Nathan Mckinnon showed off his fancy play making skills all over the ice he did not fail to impress and show why he is a captain this year. Connor McDavid showed his skills on the ice by being very aggressive while playing the puck. Both Captains had scored two goals. The game ended with team Mcdavid victorious the ending score was 4-3.

Then we have team Hughes and team Matthews. This game did not fail to amuse the fans with it having back to back action the whole game on both teams. It was Consecutive goals from the teams. The captains didn’t score but they left it to their other all stars. The highlighted all stars of the game Filip Forsberg and Frank Vatrano. The game ended with team Matthews on top winning the game 6-5.

The all star finals games are team Matthew and team Mcdavid. They started the game hard. They hit head on tying the game 3 to 3 at the end of the first period. Then the last quarter hit and team Matthew wiped the floor and dropped four goals on team Mcdavid. This ended the game with the all star MVP going to Auston Matthews. “I was so happy to see Nathan and Cale. I almost forgot about Georgie being on one team. I was so happy. I wish they took it all the way” said Max Warren. “I honestly wish i would have just seen a fight that would be cool all star all out brawl” said Joseph Zambrano. Next year there will be no all star games due to the four nation face off tournament. So we will see the all star games in 2026. Now the question is who will be this year’s Stanley cup champions?