The NFL is back and ready to get at it!

Hank DeFord
Jonas Ashcraft rocking the Ravens jersey

The NFL playoffs of this year were quite interesting. Some games were close but a couple were  not even comparable. I’m not the only one who thought the playoffs were good “I think the playoffs are gonna be good and I like the teams for this year’s pick.” I interviewed Darruis Mathews, a freshman football player. One example is the game between the Ravens and Texans at first both were tied by half time. But then the ravens took over by a total of 24 points and confirmed that they would move on to the next game. The next game in the playoffs was close even at half time with it being 7-6 and the 49ers in the lead. The Packers played it close but the 49ers capitalized on their momentum and took the game. The next game was surprising to say the least considering that the Lions had only won three division games ever, they’re looking for a breakout keeping in mind the last time they won was in 1994. Yet they blew away the Buccaneers by ending the game with an astounding 23-31 points. The last divisional round came to an end with there only being a three point difference between the teams and the Chiefs seem to be the carriers of those three points winning the last divisional round of the season letting them continue to the nfl championship. This means that they might face the Ravens as they are trying to move on to the super bowl. We don’t know what the super bowl is gonna look like but i think it will be exciting as ever. But we can say that the Baltimore Ravens are most likely going to the superbowl this year.