Thanksgiving Break; A Time to Relax

+Thanksgiving+Decorations%0A
Hayleigh Wing
Thanksgiving Decorations

Thanksgiving break, Isn’t it such an exciting time? It’s a chance to take a break from school, spend time with loved ones, and indulge in delicious food. During Thanksgiving break, students are allowed to come together with friends and family to celebrate and express gratitude for all the blessings in their lives. It’s time to relax, unwind, and create everlasting memories. Whether you’re traveling or staying close to home, there are so many ways to make the most of this special time. Sophomore Ashley Roten stated, “The holidays are always my favorite time of the year. I hate the cold, but being able to see my family and getting a break from school makes it worth it.” One of the best things about Thanksgiving break is the opportunity to reconnect with loved ones. It’s a chance to catch up, share stories, and strengthen your important bonds. We get a week off to relax and connect with those we are closest with. Whether you’re playing board games, watching movies, or simply enjoying each other’s company, these moments are precious. Let’s not forget about the food! Thanksgiving dinner is one of the biggest meals people have all year. From the perfectly roasted turkey to the mouthwatering sides like mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stuffing. Last but not least, the desserts. Pumpkin pie, apple pie, and any kind of pie are some of the few desserts waiting. Roten added, “My favorite part about Thanksgiving is most definitely all the food.” Thanksgiving break is not only the time to eat or be with family, it’s also a time to recharge and take care of yourself. Make the most of your Thanksgiving break. Enjoy the precious time with loved ones, and the delicious food, and don’t forget to take time to yourself. Go Bulldogs!!!