Shakiras New Comeback Album

jack Sechrist and Joshua rodriguez listening to shakira

This week Shakira, a world renowned artist, just made a comeback by releasing a new album called “ Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran”, which translates to “Women No Longer Cry.”

Shakira has not released a new album since 2021 which was just an extended album of an old one. The album has a mixture of songs in English and in Spanish. She made this album due to the break with her boyfriend Gerard Pique, The other reason is to promote strength in women as the name women no longer cry. We asked some students their opinions on the new album, Jack Sechrist and Diego Sanchez

.” We really like the album. It was one of our favorites. Might be a little weird, actually TQD was both of our favorite songs on the album.” The album features 17 songs with lots of features; the most noticeable feature is Cardi B who is on about three different songs. Also most noticeable Karol G is on a song.  Some of these songs are new but a big proportion of the songs are from previous albums. This album has made about 34,000 album sales.This is just another mark as Shakira being the top Latin artist of all time. For this new album there has been some drama between the ex lovers as Shakira in an interview about the new album says that Gerard Pique was holding her back in her career and this is her lash back at getting back into the music industry. Gerard Pique has not said much on the fact of keeping close to him about the breakup.