Sophomore expo 2024

photo of Keegan in a interview with a sophomore

Each year at Palisade Highschool all sophomores have been tasked with creating a project on something some people did teaching and others how to do an activity like soccer, while others did a project and creating something and going through the steps. They have been working hard all year for this expo. This Tuesday, they had the expo for all of Palisade to come and see. Some people came and made food and did things on food, others did things like practicing a skill or even going through the history of a certain object like a camera. For this expo we interviewed Jack Sechrist a sophomore and asked him a couple questions on the  expo. “The biggest problem I faced was procrastination and doing his work on time. The best for me was getting to see the final product of my friend’s project.” At this expo there were so many creative and amazing projects. This expo was kind of like a science fair but was more for the students to interact with each other in a fun learning environment. But more than that the sophomores are getting graded on how good they did on their project and how good they were at presenting it. This project was used as a way of passage for these sophomores to be able to go off campus for lunch so for some of these sophomores this project was really important to them. Now that expo is over the sophomores are going into the later stages of Highschool where they have more freedom to do what they want during lunch.

Congratulation to our Sophomores.