Paw Post Movie Insider: Five Nights At Freddy’s

Ka
Bonnie (character from the movie)

A new movie came to theaters and it is a scary fright. Universal Studios distributed and was produced by BlumHouse Productions, Five Nights at Freddy’s. Interestingly enough the movie was based off of Scott Cawthon video game series also named Five Nights at Freddy’s. There was an overall huge hype for this movie since it was announced back in April 2015. The first game of the franchise was released back in 2014. The game was a huge success having a rating of 9/10 on steam. The overall fan base was huge especially since Scott released 8 more games with similar and successful ratings.

October 26, 2023 Five Nights at Freddy’s movie was released.  On google there is 94% liked rate by the viewers. This movie had a huge overestimate of emotion from me while watching this movie. The background story of the movie is really sad. It contains murder and mystery. There is a lot of lore surrounding Five Nights at Freddy’s  which just makes it even more interesting than it already is. The movie delivered a lot of dramatic features that added a little bit of things that were off topic from the real lore itself. I was able to experience the movie with my best friend Max Warren and he has some very clever insight after watching the movie.It gave me a sense of nostalgia. Seeing the characters reminded me of the interests I took when I was younger. I do wish the story was more put together like the games” said Max. I honestly can’t agree more with max. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the movie and the set up was very clever. If I had to give the movie a rating on a scale of 1-100 I would rate it a nice 87. I would recommend this movie even if you haven’t even heard of and prepare for a scare.