Morgan Wallen Arrested

Skyley Caswell
Bright moon in the Sky.

Unfortunate news from the world of country music. Nashville Tennessee country music star Morgan Wallen has been arrested. Wallen is facing charges of accusations of throwing a chair off a six story building from a bar. He is being charged with three counts of felony charges of reckless endangerment and a misdemeanor of disorderly conduct. This all occurred on April 8th over two weeks ago. New controversy has made the case another eye opener to the public.  The chair that was thrown landed only three feet from officers. After reviewing security footage law enforcement reviewed witnesses from Chiefs bar Wallen picked up the chair and threw it off the balcony and laughed about it.

Morgan Wallen has responded to his “incident” on X, formerly Twitter  “I am not proud of my behavior, and I have accepted responsibility”. He did apologize to the law enforcement and to the bar and bystanders that were involved with the whole incident. Wallen has court on May 3, 2024. This whole controversy has happened when Morgan Wallen has been on tour. He has stated that this incident will not change his plans for the tour. This isn’t this star’s first time in trouble. In 2020 Wallen was arrested due to public intoxication for disorderly conduct which is just a misdemeanor

We were able to get opinions on the incident from students in Palisade High School. “My opinion doesn’t change, I still love the guy. He will always be my favorite country artist” said Senior Makayla Moreland. “That guy is crazy. I still can’t believe he almost hit a cop. That would have been way worse for him” said Junior Owen Dean. How will this affect Morgan Wallen? Did this incident do him more good or bad? Let see how this unravels after his court date May 3rd.