The Moscow Bombing

A golden sunset for the ones who lost their loved ones
Kaleb Wells

There is unfortunate news breaking out in Eastern Europe. A major bombing happened in the capital of Russia, Moscow. A terrorist organization known as ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack. There were over 115 fatalities and over 187 people injured in the gruesome attack. The attack happened at a building named Concert Hall. Camouflage men opened fire on civilians and detonated explosives around the building. This was the most deadly attack on Russian soil in years. Russia looked at Ukraine for involvement until ISIS came forward.
Four men were arrested and taken into custody. They were all charged with acts of terrorism. The highlight of this story was the condition in which the declared terrorists were brought into the courtroom. All men appeared to be brutally beaten. There are many bruises and swollen figures on their faces. One of the men was even sent into the courtroom in a wheelchair. All of the men were placed in what looked like a glass room in view of the courtroom. Three of the four men plead guilty. All men will be in pre-trial until May 22nd.
The United States predicted this earlier this month which indicated that Russia is possibly in the view of ISIS. Now that possibility became a reality last weekend. This has caused a lot of Arabic migrants in Russia to be deported. We got views from Palisade students on the situation in Russia. “I feel sorry for the families I watched videos on Twitter. They were so gruesome” said Skyley Caswell. “Things are just getting worse in the world. Especially in Europe” said Marcus Royster. This is unfortunate news, our hearts are out to the affected families.