Match for hope (charity)

Match for hope (charity)

On Friday the 23rd of february, Qatar made the “Match for Hope” to raise money for the Education Above (EAA) Fundation. The match was played between celebrities and retired legends of soccer such as Kaka, Drogba, David villa, roberto carlos and Hazard, alongside with some of the biggest youtubers from all places willing to help the cause. There were two teams, Team Chunks and Team Aboflah. Both of the teams had legends and youtubers mixed in the team playing for them. There was one youtuber that made the event hilarious for some people, his name is Darren Jason, more known as IShowSpeed. The famous American youtuber had so many passes from Eden Hazard and opportunities for a goal, but he missed every single one making him be sad the rest of the match. Even the legend, Roberto Carlos spoke with him in the locker room saying, “Speed my guy what was that you did on the pitch, you have to take a touch and shoot my friend,” which made speed more sad. In the second half, everything was good until Speed decided to tackle Kaka, the brazilian legend from the back, giving Speed a yellow card. This created a big controversy among social media. People believe that it was disrespectful that Speed did that to a legend of soccer, even Kaka was mad at him for doing that, but he ended up forgiving him. The charity match made $8,849,760 for the foundation with the amazing charity match that ended up with a score of 5-7 winning Team Chunks. The match was a great game between legends and youtubers and I hope we can see this more often congrats Team Chunks!!.