volcano eruption in Iceland

Iceland waterfall
Iceland waterfall

In Iceland, a volcano had erupted, lava seeping through the ground close to the town of Grindavik, burning down three houses that had already evacuated. then a second one was opened as well. To start there were only seismic seizures going through the ground then it led to the eruption. The eruption was a surprise because the volcano was not supposed to be active and has not been active for 800 years till now. Because of this eruption, they had a meeting at the capital of  Reykjavik Iceland to consult about the future of Iceland and the people who lost their homes to the eruption Because they said that there was more accumulated magma than the amount that erupted the first time so they are expecting a bigger eruption with more casualties than the first one. We asked one of our students for his opinion on the matter, Talan Despain, a Freshman at Palisade High School.” I feel bad because it was unexpected for the people and a terrible thing that they had to face. A solution for the people is to migrate away from the eruption. I feel like the proper thing to do is give people their homes back for free but there should be some reciprocation once they are stable and able to pay back abortion to the country or city.” Iceland is so far safe and just praying to keep that town alive, trying not to make a whole town go homeless. There’s lots of people scared of losing all their possesion. We hope the best for Iceland, the people of Grindavik and their homes.