Florida State kicked out of National Title

+Seminoles+Flag
Cred: Kaleb Wells
Seminoles Flag

With the bowls opening for NCAA Division One football, not everyone is happy with the standing of who is in the bowls. Huge drama and outlash have started between Florida State and Alabama. Florida State’s fans feel as if the national title was stolen away from them. The NCAA replaced Florida State in the battle for the title with Alabama. The Florida State Seminoles had a very amazing season going into the bowls 13-0. The Seminoles have not had amazing luck in the last couple of years. So this year was looking pretty good for a Seminoles comeback year. The last time the Seminoles won a national title was in 2013 against Auburn they won the game 34-31. The NCAA had kicked Florida out of the top four due to the star starting quarterback Jordan Travis having an injury against Alabama. His injury was a broken leg.
The incident has caught quite a stir in social media with Noles fans stating that isn’t a good reason to get kicked out. Tate Rodemaker was the backup quarterback and finished the games and even won 2 consecutive games. Unfortunately for Tate, while playing against their rival Florida he suffered from a concussion. This is a huge pickle for Florida State. They put in Brock Glenn, a true freshman with a four-star rating. We got a chance to interview a long-time fan of the Seminoles Tom Wells to get his feelings on being kicked out. “It’s very unfair not just to the players but the fans. Alabama did not earn that keep. The Noles fought for it fair and square. I truly believe that the NCAA wasn’t ready for us to come back in the top four so soon. With a freshman quarterback or not, we would have won that title” said Tom Wells. With an outlash like that, we could only wonder what other Noles fans are feeling. Was it justifiable or was it not?