Josh Giddey Allegations

Cutline: Josh Giddey, 21, who allegedly had a relationship with a minor
Photo provided by: https://images.app.goo.gl/mzGChGxbsLYUPfyn6
Cutline: Josh Giddey, 21, who allegedly had a relationship with a minor Photo provided by: https://images.app.goo.gl/mzGChGxbsLYUPfyn6

Over Thanksgiving weekend, pictures leaked allegedly exposing a relationship between 21-year-old NBA star Josh Giddey, and a minor in High School. Although nothing has been officially confirmed it is believed the victim is a Junior in High School. The NBA is launching an official investigation into the case.
The photos and videos that allegedly leaked stemmed from the social media app Snapchat, some appearing to show Giddey and the minor at a club together and others with the NBA player shirtless accompanied by the victim. Since nothing has been proven, Giddey was cleared to play on Tuesday night when his team, the Oklahoma City Thunder played the Minnesota Timberwolves. The star of the team scored 10 points but was constantly booed by fans from both sections of the audience. When Giddey was asked to comment he responded, “I understand the question obviously, but there’s no comment right now,” and has remained silent on the matter since then. The victim and her family have also refused to cooperate with investigators for their own personal reasons. But as of right now making progress in this case is extremely difficult.
As of right now, we can only hope that justice is properly served to anyone who was mistreated in any way, and we await the official results of the NBA investigation which will determine whether or not Giddey will continue to play the rest of the season. However, it looks like no matter the outcome, Josh Giddey’s reputation seems to have been permanently stained.