New Call of Duty Game

Kal
The WarZone game mode

It’s that time again, another Call of Duty game is on the shelfs. The game was released on November 10th. Call of Duty was released on most platforms including Xbox One, Playstation and PC. The official name of this new Call of Duty is called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. There were already Modern Warfare games previous to the new ones that were released in 2007. The Newer Modern Warfare games are reboots of the old ones. Many new features have come to Modern Warfare 3, This includes many works to the multiplayer mode. They have brought back old maps from the old Modern Warfare games.

Even a map voting before each match which was a feature they lacked in the last game. Activision also did a whole different style for their campaign in which the player feels more immersive with the characters from the game. The new mode that hasn’t been a part of the Modern Warfare franchise is called Zombies. The Zombies mode has only been in the Call of Duty Black Ops franchise but was introduced in the new game. The Zombies mode was one of the huge hype of the launch of Modern Warfare 3. They have included the old features of the new mode and have also added a very huge map to the mope with various types of weapons specifically for the Zombies game mode.

We got to interview people who have had the chance to play Modern Warfare 3 and Brady Russel had some very interesting key points to say. “Multiplayer feels the same but better in a way. The old maps coming back gave me a sense of nostalgia from my childhood” said Brady. I also asked if he’s played the new zombie mode in which he has “it’s a very interesting concept. I’m glad they brought some of the old stuff back. I just want to see what they will do with it”  said Brady. We hope you get a chance to play the new Call of Duty and enjoy the experience, but don’t forget to have fun!