Male Athlete of the Week: Evan Prosser

Brought to you by Palisade Dinomart
Evan Prosser Photo By: Raeley Branson

Palisade Senior, Evan Prosser, is the Male Athlete of the Week brought to you by Palisade Dino Mart. Evan plays Tennis and has been playing for a while. “I’ve been playing Tennis for about eight years and I’m doing doubles and doubles. The competition is my favorite thing about tennis seeing everyone’s flair and seeing that everyone wants to be the best is what I love about the game.” We talked about the challenges of tennis and he said, “The most challenging thing is keeping your head cool; I have broken two brackets but I love the sport, it comes with the game and I’m playing to have fun.” Tennis is not the only hobby Evan does. “I like hanging out with friends and just driving around or going to do sports with them. Carlos Alcaraz is definitely one of my inspirations. Seeing him be at the top and what he’s done at a young age is really cool.” Evan is in IB. I asked him what his biggest accomplishment was and he said, “ My biggest accomplishment is being a valedictorian.” I asked him what advice he had for the upcoming freshman and he said: “ Don’t take everything too seriously it’s going to take time and you should enjoy these years because it’s really a great time.” When asked about if he was looking to go to college he said, “ yes, I want to go to college but it’s probably not going to be through tennis.” His exceptional performances this season have earned him Athlete of the Week. His achievements serve as a testament to his hard work and dedication. We are proud to honor Evan Prosser as our Athlete of the Week, and we eagerly anticipate his future accomplishments.