Male Athlete of the Week: Isaac Daddy

Isaac Dady taking a free kick
Photo By: Mrs.Dady
Isaac Dady taking a free kick Photo By: Mrs.Dady

Palisade Senior, Issac Daddy, is the male Athlete of the Week brought to you by Palisade Dino Mart. Issac has played soccer at Palisade since Freshman year “ Soccer is really important for me. I grew up playing soccer. I started at the age of 3 and it’s something I want to continue doing in college. My inspiration is Lionel Messi; seeing what he could do is unreal”. Isaac is having a great season. He is the starting Center Back for the Boys. What sets Issac apart is his dedication a testament to his unwavering determination to be the best. Beyond his individual achievements, Issac embodies the qualities of a true leader and sportsman. When asked about how his season is going he said “ Although we are 1-3 I’m extremely excited to see how the season goes, The goal is to go to the playoffs and it’s really attainable. It is not the start we wanted but we have so much time to improve and to prove what we can do. We are going to fight every game. I’m proud of my teammates and how much we have grown”. Issac consistently displays humility, respect, and fairness toward their teammates, opponents, and coaches. His positive attitude and willingness to support and uplift others make him a role model for aspiring athletes. His exceptional performances this season have earned him Athlete of the Week with two assists and one goal this season. His achievements serve as a testament to his hard work and dedication. “My biggest accomplishment is probably getting Man of the Match vs. Central” Issac is a shining example of what can be accomplished through unwavering dedication, hard work, and a never-give-up attitude. His journey is a testament to the power of perseverance and serves as an inspiration to all aspiring athletes. We are proud to honor Issac as our Athlete of the Week, and we eagerly anticipate his future accomplishments as he continues to push the boundaries of soccer.