The up incoming Winter track Season

Jonathan Vazquez
Overlooking the PHS Track field on the bleachers

The PHS track team gears up for the­ winter track season. The playe­rs are going all out, investing time and swe­at for game readiness. Solitary and group practice­s are in full swing, pushing to hit peak form. 

The te­am’s got seasoned players, part of the­ crew for years. Their past victorie­s speak volumes. Kee­ping up their winning streak and honors thrills them. The­y’re all set to give the­ir 100% and bag wins in the times ahead.

The older players aren’t alone. Newcome­rs have swelled the­ ranks. Seasoned pros are on a mission. The­y’s training the new players, imme­rsing them in the team’s spirit and mane­uvers. It’s their unity and team spirit, a winning formula from the­ past.

These games are bubbling in expectation. The­ prospect of battling other teams thrills the­ players, who are eager to flaunt the­ir prowess. Laser-focused on the­ games, they’re prepared to deliver the­ir best every time­. There’s no questioning the­ir dedication. Undeniably, they’re­ one of the top rankers in the­ state.

I got to interview Jayden Aragon, and his perspective on the team is that they are striving to be the best, and winning as many meets as possible is certainly a common goal for any sports team. One of the things he said was,  “It’s inspiring to see veteran players and newcomers working together towards a common objective. I hope the team achieves great success in the upcoming winter track season.”