Palisade High Triumphs Over Summit High in Football Showdown

The PHS football team before the game, taken by Jenny Brinton

In an electrifying football matchup that unfolded last Friday, Palisade High School’s football team emerged as triumphant heroes, overpowering Summit High School with an overwhelming final score of 40-6. This game was a highlight of the season and left the entire PHS community brimming with pride and excitement.
Senior Kaleb Wells, the captain of our indomitable football team, was elated with the outcome, sharing his thoughts, “This game was undoubtedly one of the standout performances of the year. The entire team was in perfect sync, and that’s what made the difference.” The palpable synergy among our players on the field was the secret ingredient that propelled them to this remarkable victory.
Wells also acknowledged the sweat and dedication poured into the team’s preparation, noting, “Our training regimen this season has been nothing short of exceptional. It serves as the driving force that keeps our team motivated and in prime form.” The commitment to intense training and relentless hard work clearly paid off as they executed their game plan flawlessly.
This victory is not just a win; it’s a testament to the unwavering commitment of the PHS football team to excel in every facet of the game. As the season unfolds, the PHS football team is poised to capture the hearts of fans and the admiration of competitors, and this memorable win is sure to be a wellspring of inspiration for future games.
So, prepare yourselves for a season full of thrilling moments as the Palisade High School football team continues to demonstrate not only their athletic prowess but also their remarkable dedication, unity, and sportsmanship. The credit for this significant triumph is undeniably attributed to the hardworking players and their incredible teamwork that has brought glory to PHS.