The NFL owes it all to Taylor Swift

Madi+DeGeorge+is+a+big+supporter+of+Swift+and+Kelce%21+
Gaby Suazo
Madi DeGeorge is a big supporter of Swift and Kelce!

It is NFL season and America has all eyes glued to their devices for the latest games and advances. One football matchup, the Chiefs vs. the Jets engaged quite a larger audience though. The sole reason is pop sensation, Taylor Swift.

Recently, Taylor Swift and Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce have been mingling and of course, the public has picked up on their stolen glances. It started when Swift attended the Chiefs’ game against the Chicago Bears during Week Three of the NFL. Swift sat closely with Kelce’s mother, sharing giggles and celebratory hugs. Madi DeGeorge is a sophomore and a massive Swiftie. “Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift are supportive of each other. Arrowhead Stadium is where their love was invented. Swifties have watched growth and change since her concert at Arrowhead to his games there,” states DeGeorge. In Week Four, Swift supported Kelce once again, in MetLife Stadium. Since this newfound connection, the NFL franchise and stadiums have encountered an economic boom! Ticket prices for this game increased by 40%. Swifties urgently raced to websites to buy Kelce’s jersey. Sales of his #33 jerseys skyrocketed 400%. Previously, Kelce was ranked 19th but now is in the top 5 players of the NFL Top 100 list! Cameras panned to Swift about nine times during last Sunday’s game and announcers could not stop talking about her. DeGeorge states, “In ‘Stay Stay Stay’, she says ‘He came in wearing a football helmet’ and I just want her to relive that song. She should do what makes her happy and clearly, Joe Alwyn did not do that for her. It’s time to move on, as we heard in ‘You’re Losing Me’. Hopefully, she doesn’t lose Travis Kelce.” It seems that everyone is on board with Swift and Kelce’s potential relationship. Even if it doesn’t work out, at least the world will be gifted with clever, emotional songs.