NFL Week 1 Starting

Ashton Kraft
Picture of football lover Mason Menuey

NFL week 1 is almost off to a start! Are you ready?  The NFL isn’t just entertaining to watch, it also brings family, Friends, Food, and more. This year the off-season was crazy. There were lots of trades and teams that were changed. Like the LA Rams the 2022 Super Bowl champs. They are a worse team now they are projected to go 7-10 by the Fox Sports page. That’s 3rd in their division. Also, the Philadelphia Eagles are still a very good team but lost key parts of Their defense this off-season. I interviewed Diego Soto about how he feels about the NFL season starting. I started off by asking “What do you do on NFL game day?” He said, “Sometimes me and my family go to my uncles and watch football or we stay at home with chips and salsa and more food and watch the games. Then I asked what his favorite team was. Diego said “The 49ers” Then I asked how he felt about their off-season moves. He said “I know we lost some decent players on defense but I can’t get over why we benched Tray Lance and then traded him. He should have been our starter.” I asked for his prediction on who’s taking it to the Bowl and of course, he said “It’s gonna be the 49ers vs. the Chiefs. The 49ers are gonna beat them barely but still come out with the win.” So after this, I thought the NFL is just teams playing football it’s also about who you watch it with and what you do while watching it. So who do you have winning this NFL season?