Chill Club One Of The Best At Palisade High School

Ashton Kraft
Picture of student Kanyon Wilkerson outside of chill club

The chill club is one of many clubs in Palisade High School. Chill Club is a very fun group that is hard to get into since it fills up so fast!! The chill club offers many opportunities for more than just chilling, with all this free time on Monday before lunch. It provides the time and place to finish uncompleted work or assignments, homework, or even personal projects. Many people enjoy the presence of the chill club because they just get to do nothing and hang out with friends in the classroom 149b. I enjoy the chill club because it gives me time to relax throughout the stressful day of high school as a freshman, and I would bet that many of the upper class would agree with my opinion. The chill club invites everyone to join but has a capacity. While other clubs do provide services such as a small education in woodwork, natives, or even personal sports, the chill club is here to provide help for the students who need to relax throughout the week, the ones who are struggling and just need at least an extra 30 minutes to complete something or to just hang out and chill with friends. I interviewed Rye Gingerich. I asked what you think about chill clubs. He said, “It sounds very interesting and fun. I hope I make it into a chill club.” After I said, ” Do you think there should be more chill clubs than there are? ” He said, “ I think there will be more schools since it is so hard to get into even if it was just one more.” I can conclude from talking to them that the chill club is a place people would like to be in and around.