Falling Into The Latest Trends

A+pair+of+shoes+in+the+Autumn+leaves+
Hayleigh Wing
A pair of shoes in the Autumn leaves

As the leaves start to change colors, so does our wardrobe. Fall is the perfect time to showcase any style with layers, textures, and warm colors. This is the time of the year everyone has been waiting for! Let’s say hello to both comfort and style. Oversized sweaters and even sweaters in general are a must-have this fall. Even better, they can be styled with almost anything. You can step up your shoe game this fall and get a pair of ankle boots: the most popular pair of shoes around this time of year are Uggs, they’re a versatile option and can elevate any outfit with a comfy twist. Palisade student Iris Rath stated, “Fall is my favorite time of the year, i just love how much you could add to an outfit.” Another must-have this fall is warm and neutral colors. You can embrace the rich hues of fall with warm colors like burnt orange, deep burgundy, olive green, etc… You can incorporate these colors into any outfit just to add that Autumn touch. Fall is also all about layering. Layering different pieces of clothing adds depth and dimension to any outfit. The possibilities are endless when doing this. You could even complete your fall look with statement accessories. This comes to jewelry, hats, sunglasses, and even scarves. Rath added on, “Keeping up with trends is hard sometimes but I feel like trends always seem to stay cozy and easy during Fall.” Trends come and go but there’s no doubt about the fact that Fall is the time of the year when everyone can let loose a little and dress more ‘lazily’ while still being stylish.